Apr 23, 2007

Awesome mandira bedi pics from Maxim magazine

Could Mandira bedi become any hotter than she already is? I never thought so, until I came across these maxim magazine amazing stills.

She has shed all the excess weight and has turned into this slim and trim bomb. Just look at how slim and trim this lady has become. Isn’t it just amazing? This siren is really destined to go far. Maybe a second stint in the Bollywood movie land?

I certainly hope so. She has really beautiful, devilish eyes that could mesmerize any man. She also has no problems displaying her assets in appropriately revealing outfits in photo shoots as well as in public. Three cheers from my side for this wonderful woman.

Since the next cricket world cup is pretty far off, 4 years to be exact, I wonder if I would see her again. I hope I do.






No comments: