May 22, 2007

Sexy Mona CHopra becomes sex guru to a teenager




Mona Chopra will allow nothing to stand between her fame. After claiming to strip from top to bottom for success, the bombshell has now become sex guru to a teenager!


Well, don’t look shocked! There’s a twist. She is teaching a young boy how to give an ice massage to a girl, how to have sex with her and make her feel satisfied. But all this not in real life but in reel life!


In her forthcoming film Naughty Boy, the actress is teaching all these skills to a young buy. "I have a boy friend in the film too and I am exploiting money from both the father, played by Rahul Roy, and the son to help my boy friend. It’s a sex comedy and after watching the film I am sure people will laugh their hearts out. Both father and son going gaga over me," says Mona.


Recalling a scene from the movie, which is being directed by TLV Prasad, the actress says, "In the film, I am teaching the son how to give ice massage to a woman and telling him to role over an ice cube all over my body."


On asking how long does an ice cube take to melt on her body, she laughs and says, "it melts as soon as in touches my body. Look, how hot I am. Hotter than a normal being."


Talking more about flirting in the film, the sultry siren says, "I think I liked flirting with the son because he looks younger than he is and besides that he is asking for sex more than his father," she quips.


Mona sizzled in her debut film Time Pass but failed to make a mark at the box office. But she has lot of hopes with her next film Naughty Boy. "I have exposed in the film because these days audiences’ tastes have changed. No one appreciates too much exposure. So my film has exposure along with comedy. Since I am seducing both father and the son, sometimes I become a sex guru for the son teaching him how to attract women for sex and sometimes arousing the father’s need for sex," she explains.










No comments: