Jun 24, 2007

Mandira Bedi picture collection

Mandira Bedi picture collection from parties as well as tv shows. One of the most beautiful Tv actresses, she first burst into telivision through the serial "Shanti". DOnt be shcoked, but I fell in love with this woman then and there itself and used to watch the serialonly for her.

She dissappeared for a while and appeared in some crap JAM advertisement.

She then broke through again while presenting World Cup cricket 1996. She was seriously awesome in the show not for her commentary, but for her revealing clothes and her beauty.

She has been in the news since then appearing on various TV shows and movies too.

I still have a small place for her in my heart, she is very much in my list of people to meet in the future. I sure do hope to atleast see her someday........

Insecure Romeo









--------------------------- such a beautiful woman--------------------

No comments: